الأربعاء، 15 أبريل 2009

introduction

hi
i have been married for 7 monthes now, my hasbend had left me to work in a forigen country since 3 months, i am bregnant in my 5th month iand i hate bieng bregnant i don't know why my be i think it is so soon ,it is not that i don't love my hasband i love him so much but i think it is so soon ,may be i think we need to enjoy our life frist.
when my hasbend was here and told me that he has to leave i didn't realise it i thoght so what he is leaving alot of my friends' hasbands left them and they are cool with it ,but in the day he left i felt so lonley and scaried that i am alone in the place , he left me before to get thomsing , but that was diffrent i started to cry i thought i will not going to cry when he leave but i knew now i was wrong , i remmbered how it was before he leave he used to take me in his arms to hug me all night i felt so protected and cared for but now it all gone i feel so much lonely inspite of he didn't left since too long ,i miss him so much already
i hope he come back soon , i know it is just a dream but it worth it

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق