الثلاثاء، 26 مايو 2009

my wedding day

my wedding day !
it is one of my worst memories.
first, of all i was in rush that morning i didn't know what to get for a ride to get to the hairstylist.
second, i was so worried that i was hardly speaking,
my relative had to go and she was too late and i hadn't any one to speak with.
third, i am not beautiful i know that so i was afraid that the makeup artiest make it worse,
for my luck she didn't, i was waiting for him to see me and make any comment.....
but he didn't say anything about me or even my dress .
forth, i don't like weddings any way so nothing to remember there except that i was so happy that three of my friends i didn't expect them to show up, came to the wedding they made good comments about me ,my makeup and my dress i was so happy that they show up.
fifth, he didn't spake to me all the way,
not a single word.
sixth, i noticed that he was wearing some sort of a button in shape of the first letter of my name
but i knew that it wasn't him who bought it and he lost it during the wedding.
seventh, i discovered that i lost my earrings, i loved them very much, i was so sad i lost them.
eighth, after that he told me what people said about him and about his sister.........
but not a single word about me.
my wedding day ! is my worst memory.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق