السبت، 9 مايو 2009

frist time to reliefe

this is a problem i have long ago but i haven't talked about it to any one , i have a lot of problems i have never talked about it but let's just take it one at time.
and as a start here is my first problem
i haven't learn or get to ask people to do things for me ,when i was still not married i had troubles asking for any thing from my father especially money , when i get married it seems that i have the same problem with my husband but much more difficult .
it is a very strange feeling that there is a new man in my life , a man who is responsible for me .i mean i am old enough to take care of my self but unfortunately i have no income.
the very only reason i want to get a job is that i want to have my own income , i don't feel comfortable to ask for money to get stuff for me .
i think i am little shy or as i mentioned earlier i am not used to it or and this is the real reason i think that i am afraid that he might consider me too much needy.
one of the thing that make me don't feel comfortable with it that i have to explain why i want the money and after spending it i have to tell him what i have bought .
i don't like it because i can't stand that he might criticize the thing i get .
i hate when someone criticize me for my taste in cloth or how much i eat or how i eat ,that heart me the most .
i don't know why i feel so much heart for that and it takes me so long to recover but i never forget.
i hate most of the food kind for that and cooking is a nightmare for me .
are my children going to inherent this from me? i hope not

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Dear wife ,
    this is so strange , although we have different style in spending money , i have the same feeling ,i sometimes think about how iam going to ask my husband for money , it won't be easy , and i decided not to ask him for money to buy any stuff for me , i thought also about criticizing the things i buy , would i be forced to pay for most of things to avoid criticizing!!
    u r so sensitive , i think that yr husband knows how u feel about that and he cares .

    waiting for new posts.

    Meshmesha

    ردحذف